Fan-Mag Counter-Strike 1.6 Servers.

• --- Fan-Mag.no-ip.org:27015 - Gungame
  • --- Fan-Mag.no-ip.org:27016 - Public.

47/48
  • Fan-Mag Counter-Strike 1.6 Server GunGame

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

cheaters

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

hey sbzvln here..

please do something about the cheaters, there are TOO many. Admin de spot never bans them so they just keep on coming back and disturb the game play :S Either way, accept more admins or get some admins that actually ban cheaters. There are even a lot of noobish cheaters lol, like TypNak

yes. i know this problem... Anticheat plugins don't work so i need admins. Tell me if you want to be admin..

I would love to be one :) I could even pay you for it, if you have Paypal. Let me know.

:) I can't register in PayPal, there are some problems. But you can send 2 EUR to boost my PUBLIC server. :)

Information about what you need to do i sent to you by PM

Information about boost of PUBLIC server:

Link: http://css.setti.info/boosted-servers/
    1c - Order via PayPal.
    IP:PORT - 62.152.44.220:27016.

Thank you :)

Alright I will check that later :)

Just got rid of 4 cheaters who have been in the server for a long time. Also banned papka for 1 hour, 90 percent sure he had wallhack spectating him for a while, but giving him a chance.

"papka" is not a cheater.

раз пять кикнул, а затем и забанил

His timing seemed to perfect at times but alright I will leave him.

He is playing good really.

Alright tell him I am sorry as I doubt he speaks English. Was yelling at him but no response at all lol. No worries; the people I perm banned cheat 100  percent sure. Can you explain that boost thing by e-mail btw, I will do it right after it then.

I am really noobish :( Where is my hard skill when i always win Gungame? :(
    I think papka understand this situation.

boost will make full server 20/20 and 32/32 at the public. It costs 2 EUR, and boosted servers in action about 14 hours. When it was placed at the top of the serverlist.
    Now site that provides boost is under DDoS and it is not possible now to boost servers. I will tell you later about boost.

Thank you for well action on the server :)

no worries I know how well you can play :P

Anyway, I think it would be a good idea to add some new maps. What do you say.

Haha. you didn't play when there were only 5 maps in rotation :)

Yes, i will add some new maps. You can help me to search good maps

There are some criterias for the maps:

1. Map mustn't be big and mustn't be small. The ideal size of the map is like size of aim_headshot or aim_map.
    2. Map must be interesting. Map with only 2 boxes and one wall is not a good map :)

Are you from Neitherland?

Some new maps are added:

Новости сервера

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно